Embedded System Services
eRENA Technologies offers a wide range of services in the embedded systems domain. We have expertise in design, development, verification and validation of embedded and real time systems used in a variety of electronics applications.
We provide customized embedded application development services for a broad spectrum of processors and controllers. We have a good understanding of different backplanes, RTOSes, I/O processing (analog and discrete) methodologies, communication buses, cross compilers and IDEs(C) and debuggers. We have experience writing device drivers for operating system such as Linux and RTOS. We have written drivers for PCI bridge, Ethernet, EEPROMs, Flash, Timers, Interrupt Controllers, keyboard, serial ports, UARTs and other peripheral devices.
eRENA's Embedded Systems division conducts research on the design and test of embedded systems, especially those consisting of interacting hardware and software components. Our research focus is on the development of methods and tools for specification, analysis, modeling, synthesis, real-time scheduling, simulation, design for test, test infrastructure design, formal verification and hardware/software co-design.
We also give emphasis to System-Level Design Techniques for Energy-Efficient Embedded Systems. These techniques involves the development and validation of co-synthesis techniques that allow an effective design of embedded systems with low energy dissipation. Special emphasis is given on system-level co-synthesis techniques for architectures that contain voltage scalable processors, which can dynamically trade off between computational performance and power consumption.
- Board & System Design with different types of LSI chips
- Boot loader development
- Board bring-up
- Development & porting of device drivers
- Design Prototyping, Circuit Simulation, Analysis
- Engineering development of Kernel Utilities and Libraries
- Kernel porting
- Firmware development
- Hardware Access Layer Development
- Software applications and utilities for device management, configuration, monitoring and diagnostics
- Device and platform connectivity solutions including communication protocols, security and data transfer components
- Design verification, hardware / software testing and qualification test services like environmental, EMI / EMC
- Real-time Embedded Application Development
- Digital Signal Processing Algorithms
- Implementing wireless protcols like Zigbee and 802.15.4, Bluetooth, WiFi, GSM/GPRS/3G, RFID, GPS, IrDA, 433,868,914MHz, 2.4GHz and wireless USB
- Implementing wired protcols like Ethernet, Powerline, Firewire, USB, PCMCIA, Canbus, MOST,Profibus, Modbus, RS232/422/485, distributed control and SCADA networks.